**All requirements are due with 6 months of having passed your oral exam**
- Membership in the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Attendance at 2 or more A4M approved / sponsored conferences or live events
- An MD, DO, DPM, or MBBS degree from an accredited medical school
- An active medical license in the state, province, or nation where the applicant resides
- No significant disciplinary actions against the applicant, or a written appeal including full disclosure of all disciplinary actions.
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume) demonstrating a minimum of 5 years clinical practice experience (residency training applies)
- At least 200 hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits referable to clinical practice and some aspect of Metabolic, Nutritional, Anti
- Aging, or diagnostic medicine during the past 8 years.
**In nations where CME is not offered, exceptions to this requirement may be granted on an individual basis.
- **To maintain ABAARM certification, you must uphold this annual credentialing fee
- Submission of 5 multiple choice examination questions with correct answers supported by medical / scientific references
- 6 patient charts to be reviewed by the board