Tarsus Medical - Educational Advisor
Tarsus Medical Group owns and operates global events and continuing medical education programs in the field of anti-aging and preventative medicine. There is significant demand for evidence-based education in preventative medicine, and healthcare is quickly changing from treating diseases to preventing diseases - all of which is at the core of Tarsus' educational philosophy. With A4M and MMI in its expanding portfolio, Tarsus has firmly established themselves as the leading providers for education in this billion-dollar industry.
We are currently seeking entrepreneurial and motivated individuals to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for selling Memberships, Conference registrations, Board Certifications, Fellowships, and Masters programs to physicians and healthcare practitioners via outbound phone calls and email communication. You will be responsible for generating new business as well as upselling a database of existing customers. Career-minded individuals can advance within the company to earn an unlimited income potential.
- Minimum of 4+ years of sales experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong telesales background is a must
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Must be a quick learner
- Knowledge of sales cycle
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Bring a high level of personal commitment and accountability to the company
- Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement
- Base salary
- Uncapped commission