**All requirements are due within 6 months of having passed your exam**
- Membership in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Attendance at two or more A4M approved or sponsored conferences or live events
- An active licensed Health Care professional registration with any state, or a PhD with a University affiliation, or a PhD actively pursuing research in the field of medicine
- A minimum of 5 years clinical practice experience (residency training applicable)
- No significant disciplinary actions against the applicant, or a written appeal including full disclosure of all disciplinary actions
- Submission of 5 multiple choice questions with correct answers supported by medical / scientific research
- At least 150 hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME / CEU) credits referable to the clinical practice and some aspect of Metabolic, Nutritional, Preventive, Anti-Aging, or diagnostic medicine during the past 8 years.
**In nations where CME is not offered, exceptions to this requirement may be granted on an individual basis.
- Annual certification maintenance fee- $215
**To maintain ABAAHP certification, you must uphold this annual credentialing fee