FAARFM Fellowship Overview
The Fellowship in Anti-Aging,
Regenerative and Functional Medicine
Participant will leave the Fellowship competent to practice Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine without supervision in his or her area of medical specialty.
- Participant will be involved in web broadcasts so that he or she will have an on-going feedback from experienced clinicians.
- Extensive case-studies will be included with each module.
- Open to MDs, DOs, PhDs, NDs, PA, RNs, LPNs, NPs, RpHs, PharmDs, DCs, RDs, DDS’s, nurse clinicians, nutritionists, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and more.
FAARFM Fellowship Overview by Dr. Pamela Smith, M.D. - Director of FAARFM
FAARFM Fellowship Online Lecture Preview
- Modules I-V are required to be a Fellow, which is a Fellow in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
- Modules I-VIII are required to be an Advanced Fellow, which is a Fellow in Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine.
- Modules I-VIII and two electives are required to prepare for the Master's Degree + an Ethics Course.
- Complete A4M Board Certifications.
- Webcasts are required for all of the above.
This modular training program includes hands on clinical training and web broadcasts to discuss topics and experience with other trainees and experienced clinicians. Open to physicians, physician assistants, nurse clinicians and pharmacists, participants will leave the fellowship competent to practice Anti-Aging and regenerative medicine without supervision in his or her medical specialty.
- Modules do not need to be completed in numerical order
- Each live module has been approved for 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ except Module V
- CME Credits are not available for any online modules