ABAARM Fast Track to Completion
Distinguish Yourself with the Proper Credentials
Become A4M Board Certified by the end of 2013 with our Accelerated program
Why become Board Certified?
- Patients who are seeking Anti-Aging care expect their physician to be A4M Board Certified.
- Establish yourself as a leading A4M Board Certified Professional in your region.
- Demonstrate to your patients that you are committed to the prevention of the diseases associated with aging.
A4M is offering an accelerated program package for you to become Board Certified by the end of 2013.
- A4M Membership
- ABAARM Review Kit
- ABAARM Written Exam
- Conference passes for the 21st Annual World Congress in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine in Orlando, FL (April 12-13th) and Las Vegas, NV (13-15th)
Take the ABAARM Exam at the following events:
- April 11th, 2013 at our 21st Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine in Orlando, FL or,
- June 5th, 2013 at our BHRT and Fellowship Conference in San Diego, CA
- September 19-21st, 2013 at our BHRT and Fellowship Conference in Boston, MA or,
- December 13-15th, 2013 at our 21st Annual World Congress on Anti-Agging and Regenerative Medicine in Las Vegas, NV
firstname.lastname@example.org 1-(888) 997-0112
Asian Fast track
What is the Asian Fast Track Package?
- A new accelerated way for Asian physicians to become A4M Board Certified by the end of 2013
- A practical schedule allowing participants to study from home and attend exams and events in South East Asia
- An economic package inclusive of all costs and exclusive benefits
- A tailored program specific to Asian physicians' requirements
The package includes all Board requirements plus some additional benefits:
- Registration fees for both examinations (Written & Oral)
- Delivery to your home of the "Review Kit" inclusive of all study materials
- Access to the 2 annual A4M conferences in South East Asia
- Membership in the A4M inclusive of free directory listing and membership certificate
- Free access to A4M Workshop & discounts towards A4M products